For decades glass manufacturers the world over endeavoured to uncover and perfect the process of permanently affixing colour to glass. Then MS Glass pioneered a scientific innovation that was to become a true game-changer: The GlassKote™ formula.
GlassKote™ has achieved a breakthrough with a revolutionary agent that is mixed with colour compounds to create a durable, colourfast finish on a range of glass types.
The intrinsic beauty of coloured glass and the countless design applications that GlassKote™ has to offer is unparalleled, and has been used across countless design applications around the world. Now manufactured in over 30 countries, GlassKote™ is by far the most widely used colour coated glass product available in today’s ever-growing international market.
GlassKote™ is commonly used for kitchen splashbacks, however it can be used for many other applications. With an almost unlimited colour palette, GlassKote™ can be incorporated into virtually any glass design concept.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low maintenance and easy to clean – great alternative to tiles as there are no grout lines to harbour mould
- Heat resistant and suitable for use with gas cooking appliances
- Colour and coating will not crack or fade
- Thousands of both ‘flat’ and ‘metallic’ colours available to choose from
- Sleek appearance with minimal or no joins
- Available on various glass types, including flat, textured, tinted and frosted glass finishes
Design options are only limited by your imagination – for more inspiration, here are some common applications:
- Glass splashback – kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Shower walls
- Feature walls
- Lift facades and interiors
- Privacy screens
- Wall divider
- Door panels
- Table tops