GlassKote™ has achieved a breakthrough with a revolutionary agent that is mixed with colour compounds to create a durable, colourfast finish on a range of glass types. GlassKote™ can be incorporated into countless design concepts.
For decades glass manufacturers the world over endeavoured to uncover and perfect the process of permanently affixing colour to glass. Then MS Glass pioneered a scientific innovation that was to become a true game-changer: The GlassKote™ formula.
GlassKote™ has achieved a breakthrough with a revolutionary agent that is mixed with colour compounds to create a durable, colourfast finish on a range of glass types.
The intrinsic beauty of coloured glass and the countless design applications that GlassKote™ has to offer is unparalleled, and has been used across countless design applications around the world. Now manufactured in over 30 countries, GlassKote™ is by far the most widely used colour coated glass product available in today’s ever-growing international market.
GlassKote™ is commonly used for kitchen splashbacks, however it can be used for many other applications. With an almost unlimited colour palette, GlassKote™ can be incorporated into virtually any glass design concept.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low maintenance and easy to clean – great alternative to tiles as there are no grout lines to harbour mould
- Heat resistant and suitable for use with gas cooking appliances
- Colour and coating will not crack or fade
- Thousands of both ‘flat’ and ‘metallic’ colours available to choose from
- Sleek appearance with minimal or no joins
- Available on various glass types, including flat, textured, tinted and frosted glass finishes
Design options are only limited by your imagination – for more inspiration, here are some common applications:
- Glass splashback – kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Shower walls
- Feature walls
- Lift facades and interiors
- Privacy screens
- Wall divider
- Door panels
- Table tops